Thursday, April 29, 2010

Truly scrumptiousJust Magnolia & stampavie and more

good morning.. hope that you are well.

I needed to make a card yesterday for one of Hollie’s friends, (my second daughter) Happy Birthday Amy.xxxxx

I  thought that i would combine it with a couple of challenges.

Truly Scrumptious….sketch with…. hidden message

Stampavie and more….. distressing

Just Magnolia….. anything goes

this is the card i made using one of my new magnolia images. I was going to use this image with the out of bounds nestie technique, but me being me forgot and it wasn’t until i had cut the image to size realised that i had a floating Tilda… rofl…. i then thought that i could thread some ribbon through to make it look like Tilda was sitting on it… phew. think that i  pulled it off…lol.

i used some of the new magnolia once upon a time papers for this card… and my tim holtz die came in handy also.. along with some grunge paper.

Tilda has been coloured using the following sketch markers.

E…00/01/11/13/07/09

YR…09/12

B…91/93/95/97/99

W…1/3/5/7

This is what the tag looks like out of it’s hiding place… sentiment is computer generated.

The flowers are from wild orchid crafts…

thank you for dropping by, enjoy your day.. i am off to the chiropractors again today… and the next day… i have a tilted pelvis (had it for 19years….) and it is starting to play on my neck… haha you should have seen the xrays… talk about wonkey spine.. but they say that they can put it all right for me.. but need a few weeks of intensive work at first.. so for the next four weeks i am gong to be spendin 3days out of the week having my spine malipulated back to where it should be…

hugz Rachxx

No comments: