Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Just Magnolia challenge

hiya me again… Hope that those of you that had time off over the bank holiday weekend had a great time.. despite the miserable weather…

This card that I am posting today is for the Just Magnolia challenge blog, where Bev has designed a fabulous sketch for us to follow.. thanks honey..x

I have got to admit, though i love the sketch my brain just wasn’t in gear as this is the second attempt .. the first one went in the bin.

I have used some of the new magnolia papers fairy tale collection i think that is what it is called….no it isn’t it is called once upon a time… haha.. just checked… hehe. The band across the middle is from a Martha Stewart punch.. the pearls are prima and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts.. a bit of sewing and the card is finished..

Tilda has been coloured using copic sketch markers…..Which ones i don’t know as my post it note has gone walk a bout…. i just can’t win sometimes.. i do try to be organized but it doesn’t always happen.. lol.. enjoy the rest of your day, and thanks for dropping by.. hugz Rachxx

No comments: