Thursday, May 27, 2010

one image two cards!

oh my good afternoon!! I had all intentions of posting these cards this morning but time has just got the better of me today. I have spent most of the day in the kitchen cooking.. my back is killing me now.. phew!! anyway enough of that…:)

I have made two cards using the one image from whiff of joy stamps from the get well collection…this is “little nurse

both cards have the same layout, just different colours, one is reddy pinks and the other blue and brown..

both image have been coloured with copic sketch markers on Neenah card.

Blue little nurse:

E00/01/11/55/57/49/59

B91/95/97/93

R20

C1

W1/3/5/7/9

red little nurse:

E00/01/11/13/35/41/42/44

W1/3/5/7

C1/3/5/7/9

BG10

Y21

R20/24/27/29/39

This is the blue and brown colour ways… the papers are by my minds eye wild asparagus and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts, punch for the leaves is Martha Stewart.

i have also gone around each matt with the sewing machine.

the image little nurse is from whiff of joy stamps.

This is the red version, these papers are stampin up.. otherwise everything else is the same as the blue and brown card.

Thank you so much for dropping by, enjoy the rest of your evening..

big hugs Rach xx

No comments: