Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A sweet little Princess tilda and her frog.

I have been a bit of a silly billy… i ordered some magnolia stamps from one place… forgot…. and re ordered them again somewhere else… what a doughnut…

anyway, this is one of the stamps that i have a duplicate of and was wondering if any of you lovlies would like to take her off of my hands…

I have made a little box for her to arrive in… :) i know just bear with me.. i wanted to have a go at making a box for the stamp instead of just posting a picture of the stamp itself…

anyway, if you would like the new stamp and the box…

then just add your name to mr linky.. below..

I’ll get mr random org to pick out a winner this Sunday (9th may)around 10pm

big hugz Rach

oops almost forgot to list the copic colours that i used to colour this sweetie in.

E00/01/11/13/04/35/25

R20/81/83/85

YG91/93/95/97

Y21/26/28

YR24

W1/3/5/7

.

No comments: