Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whiff of joy city girl 2 release...sneeky peek

Goodmorning.. this is my second card to show you for the preview of the newest rubbah soon to be available from whiff joy stamps...

For my card today i have used  handsome Oakley… doesn’t he look dashing!

Oakley has been coloured with copic sketch markers on Neenah card

I have had some fun with my zutter distrezz it all for this card, boy do i love this little electric gadget…:))makes distressing a breeze! (mine is from the U.S.A and didn’t come with the u.k plug.. i have an big adapter thing, so i am able to use it.. :)
papers are my minds eye from the life stories range,, this one is called green plaid.
a bit of twine and a grunge cut star with distress paints in antique linen finished off with a button and sentiment.
The punched border has been achieved using my Martha Stewart border punch.
The official release date for these fabby stamps are
friday 25th June.

No comments: