Sunday, July 18, 2010

I have the bestest friends in the world...xx

Good morning..
my heading is true, i have the most loveliest friends in the world, i am sooo lucky…

look what one of my sweet friends sent me, along with another of these super sweet lili of the valley stamps…. thank you so much honey she is a doll…  and you are the best.. mwah… xxxxxx
I have seen images stamped and coloured onto craft paper, and i love the effect that it gives so i thought that i would give it a whirl…. and i have to say… i will be doing this again in the future… what an awesome effect… :)
I think that i have another addiction coming on in the form of lotv stamps… just how cute are these images and sooooooo easy to colour.. i have a few of these images already but have had my phobia of them…. (same as the penny black phobia… lol) don’t ask.. i am strange….. but i think……… actually i know that i am over that now… love them…  and have you seen the new Christmas releases…. they are too cute.. hasten to say that i have ordered mine and they arrived here super quick and are now mounted on ez and ready to go… hehe…. there is no stopping me… well apart from the two week break to Greece.. on Tuesday…. arghhhhh.. got a lot of finishing off and list crossing off to do today … better get on with this post instead of boring you with my waffle…hehehe..

card ingredients.
image lilly of the valley.. this sweetie is called ‘New hat’
Papers. dcwv linen closet stack. bought from my local craft store..
other. Rafia lace, pearl brad and spacer bead, flower, leaves and swirl are made using doohickey die from magnolia. stardust stickles, viva gloss gel 000, viva opal paper pen 103. pearl glimmer mist on flower
copic sketch markers
YR 14/16/18
W1/3/5/7
BG11/13/15/18
C1/3/5/7
E00/01/11/13/15

Here is a closer peek at the flower that i made using the doohicky die and the gorgeous embellishments from the hobby house… xx (links above)
right then best get off and do some more packing…

No comments: