Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A card that i had forgotten to post.


morning to you.. I have a card today that i had forgotten to post on here.. I used an image from Karen’s doodles.. i bought a box set of these images a while ago but have only just gotten round to inking them up.. i really must go through my stamps and not buy anymore until every last one has been inked up.. can’t see that working somehow, with all the fabby new stamps and images that keep being released.. just can’t keep up with it all.

This little tiger floating away with his balloons is so sweet, Paul my hubby loves this one :)
the papers which i used are by scenic route paper co, and are carnival stripes and random words on white. I wouldn’t know if this design is still available as these have been lurking in my draw for about 2years… lol.. another thing i must do… STOP buying paper!! hehe..
The die cut stars are from a sizzix primative star die …have a fabulous birthday is a stampin all day sentiment.. other than the bit of raffia ribbon that is it..

and here are the colours that i used.. again i had deleted this picture off of my computer!! think that i have left my brain somewhere.. lol….
The image has been stamped on Neenah classic crest  solar white card.. (from the hobby house.. link in my side bar to the left) using memento black ink..
thanks for dropping by.. i am off to do a bit of cleaning now.. :( i may get to sit at some point this week and make a card.. .. you  never know..
take care. big hugs Rachxxxx

No comments: