Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hanglar Christmas card

Hiya,

today i have a sweet little hanglar Christmas card to show, i just adore these hanglars and am so glad that we are now able to get our mitts on them.. even though you have to be super quick!! ;P

I can’t seem to get a straight picture at the moment, no matter what i do.. :(
These papers that i have used are by my minds eye and are the signature christmas by Jen Wilson.. from last year.. i have about four pads of these beauties.. i just couldn’t help myself after my sweet friend Bev sent me one pad… well i don’t want to run out now do i.. hehe..  The button that i tied to the ribbon is a Tim Holtz button.. and the metal piece is from making memories.. 

I have done the inside once again following the same layout as the front.

these are the copic colours that i have used.
Thank you for dropping by..

No comments: