Monday, November 15, 2010

make a wish

A hanglar boy on his bike in purples and blacks.. Open-mouthed smile
2010_11_08_0726
another cleanish card..  i bought the  fab papers that i used for this card from my local range store, they are called Paris nights by g.c.d studios. I went around the edge of some with the sewing machine and then layered them up.. the corner piece of cardstock is simply a square that i cut using a spellbinders die and then i simply cut it in half diagonally, simples..
2010_11_08_0729
The make a wish sentiment is from whimsy stamps but if you are in the u.k you can order these from Quixotic Paparie . these stamps work brilliantly with the Tim Holtz ticket strip.
close up 2
again i have another image stamped onto Neenah classic card using memento ink, coloured using copic sketch markers… minus the picture of the markers.. again!!!! I think that this is the last of the missing marker pen pictures.. thank goodness
I have been asked about my colouring a couple of times now.. and thought that i would answer here.. :)
No i havn’t any art background.. I didn’t take art at school nor did i go onto any collage to take any form of art..
I havn’t had any lessons on colouring with any medium. My colouring is self taught.. by practice ( a lot of it.  :)) perserverance, and  lot of looking around the web at the way that others colour..
so if i can do it then anyone can.. just keep going, you’ll get to where you are happy in the end.. xxxxxxx
hope that you had a fab weekend, and thank you for dropping by.
Hugs Rachxx

No comments: