Saturday, December 04, 2010

Totally Gorjuss… Guest DT

Well what can i say.. apart from thank you to the girls over at the
Totally Gorjuss challenge blog.
for asking me if i would be a guest designer … I am chuffed to bits to be asked.. Open-mouthed smile
Net Has created a fantastic sketch to follow.. I love a good sketch..  be sure to drop along to the Totally Gorjuss challenge blog to see it for yourself and to leave the girls some love.. Red heart
2010_11_13_0750
Well here is my card for the challenge.. Open-mouthed smile  and like i have said above, i love working with  sketches especially when they are good ones like this one..
I have used some of the papers from the cottage charm collection from the Nitwit collections . the friends is from the same digi collection as is the frame that i have cut out and placed over my image..
2010_11_13_0751
The various butterflies are all Martha Stewart punches and the gem swirl is from my stash..
2010_11_13_0752
I have stitched all the way round the card and attached some lace with staples..
2010_11_13_0750 copy
This image that i have used is a digi image from Spesh designer stamps, isn’t she adorable.
2010_11_09_0736 copy
the image was printed via my printer onto Neenah classic card and then coloured with copic sketch markers and prisma pencils.
Thank you for taking the time to drop by, hope that you join in with the challenge this week..
Hugs Rach xxxx

No comments: