Thursday, June 10, 2010

a card using the papertake weekly sketch..

I have used another of my new maggie’s for this card, which i made following the sketch over at
papertake weekly.

and i have a new watermark and signature.. :))) arn’t they fab.. i got bought these from Whimsy stamps..
I love it..xxxx

I coloured the maggie image in with the copic markers shown above.. stamped onto Neenah solar white with memento ink.

And here is the completed card, the papers that i have used are by my minds eye… and are the laundry line this time.. i bought these papers at the same time as i bought the mme la paperie papers from my local Range.. (store)
I have added some lace and flowers along with a swirl which is from a paper shapers punch.
The edges of the paper have been distressed using the zutter distrezz-it-all.
Thank you for dropping by.

No comments: