Sunday, June 06, 2010

a card with one of my new magnolia's. :)

hiya all,
i have made a card using one of my new magnolia’s which i bought from Nikki @ bunnyzoes.
I am on a bit of a spending ban at the moment so only bought three of the new magnolia’s from the wedding collection.. :) well only three for now… lol..

Isn’t she just adorable with her little buns on the side of her head and sweet tulip…
The lace thing going on was a bit of a mistake.. lol.. but i kinda like it.. rofl.. typical me.. the brown roses are what i made using my sizzix 3d rose die.. spritzed with some moon shadow mist..  really pretty. The other flowers that i have added are from my stash as are the blue crystal drops which i bought from wild orchid crafts. (there is a link in my side bar under crafty stash links)
I have once again used one of my new Tim Holtz embossing folders, not that you can see much of it now.. lol.. have i said how much i LOOOOve these!!
Papers used are my minds eye. La Paperie,  you get a whopping 180 sheets of luscious papers in this pad…. love this as well.. looks like i am loving a lot of things on this card doesn’t it..lol.

these are the copic colours that i used to colour in the image..
Thank you for the lovely comments that you have been leaving me.. you are all so sweet..
hope you enjoy the rest of your day..
big hugz Rachxxx

No comments: