Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello… :)

Hiya, thought that i would pop on here as it is an age since i have shown my face… I want to say thank you to the lovely mails of concern that i have had , and just to let you know that i am fine, I have a few things going on on the home front that have turned my world upside down, but am slowly coming to terms with things, dealing with them  and getting on again.

Because of this i haven't had either the time nor the drive to do my blog, i have still been dropping by blogs and admiring your wonderful work, I haven't left any comments though.. Sad smile I have  started making cards again. I haven’t been posting them on here as i don’t have the time to drop by and leave comments in return for comments that are left for me.. which i feel isn’t fair, when people take the time to leave comments here… so with this in mind, i am going to disable my comments on my blog so that i don’t have to feel so bad..daft i know. It doesn’t worry me not to receive comments, for my cards etc.. i know if people have dropped by because the counter thingy goes up.. it is that or not post on here at all…. I am waffling as per usual, and i expect that this isn’t making a lot of sense.. rofl  but what is new.. haha.

i have added some pictures below of some of the cards that i have made.. I haven't written down the copic colours used though.. just didn’t think.. Sad smile

H and S front ©papercraftsbyrach

Image ©Hanglar and stanglar

papers, stampin up

flowers, stash.

kenny k card ©papercraftsbyrach

Image: Kenny K

papers: crate papers

colouring medium: copics

2011_05_21_1734

image: ©Sassy Cheryls

Papers: crate papers

colouring medium: copics

dies: spellbinders

2011_05_21_1738

Image: © fizzy moon

Papers: crate papers

colouring Medium: copics

2011_05_21_1742

Image: © hanglar and stangler

papers: tim holtz, vintage shabby

sentiment: lily of the valley

I have a few more to share, but will do that another day, else this post is going to be humongous!!!! rofl..

Thank you for dropping by, and i hope you understand.

big hugs Rach xxxxx