Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chrisma Cards & whats on your workdesk wednesday

I saw the challenge over at Chrisma Cards was Monochromatic.… i love monochromatic….. everything always looks harmonious… lush… my only thing was what image to use….mmmmmm.. desicion made.

I fell in love with this digi image from Mo’s as soon as i saw it.. well to be honest i think that i fall in love every time i see a new image of mo’s …. that is one super talented lady… cute but not too cute that it is classed as childish… sweet elegant and cute all wrapped in one neat package…

This beauty that i have used is called Mother to be 1.. simple as that..to be honest i don’t think that she has much longer to go … ;)

I have used the delish papers again from the T!m Holtz vintage shabby pad. lush don’t you think… i have 5 pads of these babies so you are going to see a lot of cards made with these papers. :P

I kept the card to a minimum as i think that these images speak volumes on their own… but i have used some organza ribbon with bow, made using the bow easy and then i have added the sentiments happyness joy & love, from whiff of joy.. these i have then punched out using a stampin up word window punch….. with a few flowers from wild orchid crafts that is my total embellishments for this card. except for the sewing… would you class that as an embellishment…. ???anyways.

for the image i have used all the W’s haha….

W……1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

apart from the skin which is

E00/01/11/13 and R20 for the blush.

woyww.

a big mess is the answer to what is on my work desk…  haha. As you can see i didn’t clean up yesterday… instead i just went to bed and left my destruction where it lay… haha.. ah well i guess that i am going to be cleaning it up today.. i have stood back this week as i was asked to last week.. does that make sense..??  I have been making envelopes for my cards. how exciting!! :) I have been suffering with my neck a lot this week hence the pain killers.. and the springing looking thing by the printer is what my daughter made for me.. it says i love you on it.. she is so adorable and such a loving little girl..xx egg cup??? haha. no i haven’t been eating boiled eggs in there, that is my make shift candle holder for a votive candle.. i couldn’t find mine so used hollie’s egg cup instead…. it worked.  the ball thing is my hair wax.. i keep it there other wise the boys use it all and i am left with zilch… boys!!!

right  then off to tidy up..

have a great day.. why not join in and show us what you have on your desk today..

hugz Rachxx

No comments: