Monday, April 26, 2010

Fairy Happy Birthday

There is lush sketch this week over at Creative Inspirations, i just had to play along.. i have also managed to make this card fit in with another three challenges which are A spoon full of sugar.. (Happy Birthday) Simon says (Things with wings) and Stampavie and more (Lace and button)..

for my card i have used no distress inks at all…. shock and horror..  nearly killed me.. haha.. but instead i have just distressed the edges. I was going to sew on this card but.. forgot.. how daft is that, i just got carried away sticking it all together before i realized..

These lush papers are by my minds eye called wild asparagus  and the sweet image is one of the gorjuss girls from sugar nellie. I added a doily and som lace which i found in my stash and then dded a little button to the sentiment to dot the i.. hehe.. to finish off i added some black pearl swirls from prima.

I am really pleased with how this card turned out..

thank you for visiting me today.

Hugz Rach xx

No comments: