Friday, April 16, 2010

five Challenges... ccc mt2c and ptw...&. WoJ along with ABC challenge

Good morning …lol. have i confused you?

me and my shortened versions of the challenge names.. :P

I have managed to squeeze three different challenges into my one card today and they are

  1. Creative Card Crew with the theme of Happy Birthday
  2. My Time 2 Craft with the theme, of Pearl
  3. Papertake Weekly with the them of Cute

If it’s  not allowed to combine, just ignore my entry, i understand… thank you for the inspiration for my card though….xx

and here is the card… tadaaa. rofl.. sorry i am in funny mood…lol.

right.. papers.. are from my minds eye called life stories and is the green plaid, these are beautiful papers.i have done my usual distressing around the edges of my papers, it just doesn’t look right to me if i don’t almost like my card is naked! and isn’t finished, but i love the clean look when you don’t distress the edges too… haha.

the layout is pretty simple (bit like me) and i have used a cuttlebug embossing folder on one of the pieces after i stamped on the magnolia happy birthday sentiment, debossed i think is the right expression though i may be wrong…

I have popped the today tag behind my magnolia image… this came with the mme paper pack.. to this i have added a row of pearls… pretty.

the little froggy sat above the image has been cut using a quickutz die…

copics..

E: 00/01/11/13/15/17/18/19/44/39

R: 20

W: 3/5/7/9

G: 40/82/85/94/99

BG:99

YR: 23/24/20

Y: 28

YG: 03/05/17/63/67

Woj along with ABC Challenge

This is a card that i have made using one of the Norma Fickel stamps called mother and child from whiff of joy stamps. They are just adorable… and can be used for a few different occasions.. including for sister, Auntie as well as Mother…..how versatile is that!

because of the colour combo and image i can enter this in the whiff of joy’s challenge blog this week as their theme is Green Yellow and a colour of your choice. mine is blue.. :) these papers are some stampin up papers that i found in my draw. I have left the main image base large so that i could use my Martha Stewart deep edge punch along one side.

(I added some stickles glitter to the punched out design and added a self adhesive gem, meaning that i can also enter this card into the ABC challenge who this week would like to see sparkle on your card.) I also used my airbrush system to add the edge to the papers instead of my distress inks that i usually use. .. the edges of some of the papers i have also decided to run through my sewing machine, i just love the look of sewn cards.. I added some tulle along the edge of my card finishing it with a tulle bow a yellow button and some crafters floss. To finish this card off i added the sentiment My heart belongs to you by hAnglar & stAnglar.

Copic colours used.

E: 00/01/20/11/71/74/77/79

B: 21/32/34/41/45

Y: 13/15/19

G: 82/85/94/99

W: 1/3/5/7/9

thanks for dropping by.

Hugz Rach xx

No comments: