Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Magnolia

Good morning, hope that you are all well.

I have made this card for the Just magnolia challenge blog where the challenge this week is Punch it out

and here is my card, i have used two Martha Stewart punches for this one, again i am hopeless at the names of these things... rofl.. is there any hope for me at all...  the first is the band across the middle and the second one is the happy birthday one, which i just punched out once instead of going all the way across a piece of paper..

these papers that i have used are from my T!m Holtz vintage shabby pad... . the swirl is from the T!m Holtz swirl die i first stuck some of the vintage shabby paper onto some grunge paper before cutting it out with the die.. love the effect and dimension it gives, I'll be doing a few of these i can see.

On the magnolia image i tried the dotty technique that Crissy has shown on one of her you tube video's...  i am not too good at it but love the effect it gives, thank you Crissy.

I used stickles to go around the edge of my papers and also used a diamante brad which i bought from the hobby house.

copic colours that i used to colour the Magnolia image are

E: 00/01/11/42/44/47/49

R:20

BG:10/1/13/45/49

C:3/5/7/9

W:00/1/3/5/7/9

Update on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 9:17AM by Registered CommenterRach xxx

modify remove

oh my .......i am in heaven......looksie at what just dropped through my letter box... ..yippeeee, my hanglar stamps which i ordered off of ebay.. the other day aswell.... how quick did these babies arrive...... i am off to stroke them now..... :D

xxxx

No comments: