Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lili of the Valley, Stampavie & more & Cute Card Thursday

This is the card that i have made that fits in with three challenges,

I have used the papers from the basic grey pad Marrakech … much to Ben’s (my son) disapproval…. all he kept saying was errrrrr i don’t like that mum…. he kept going on and on and on…. arghhh, nothing like a confidence blocker..ha…but i kept on… using some craft paper i added a shape cut from on of the T!m Holtz dies.. and then ran it through a cuttlebug embossing folder. I did the same with the sweet little ticket die at the bottom  as well… cute

in my quest to cover the a paper (because it had now become my mission as i too didn’t like the look of the papers) i used some pretty raffia lace along the bottom held on with a fastenater bar. and some flowers from prima held together with some gorgeous metal work and pearl brads which are from the hobby house… i even managed to add a sweet little butterfly charm.

I am not sure of the colours that i used for this sweet lily of the vally image, as yet again it was one that i had coloured while trying to find my mojo… :)

All in all this card turned out ok… Ben was impressed with the end result…:) so that’s good.

hope you enjoy the rest of your day…

Hugs Rachxx

No comments: