Monday, April 19, 2010

Mo's digital challenge

hiya, hope that you are having a good day so far.

My card for today is using one of Mo’s digital pencil illlustrations called big guy golfing…. isn’t he fantastic… Mo has a few other big guys doing various activities… they are fab… and perfect for those difficult male cards..

/

I can enter this card in to

I have used the fantastic T!m Holtz retro grunge papers…. these are brilliant… love them.. which i have edged with some sewing both zig zag and straight stitch, I have added some basic grey buttons with crafters floss to finish my card off… was looking a little too plain for me….

I coloured big guy golfing with copic sketch markers. the colours that i used are

E……00/01/11/13/15/17/18/04/07/09/99/08

W……1/3/5/7/9

R…20

C…3/5/7/9

YG..91/93/95/97/99

and thats it…

enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for dropping by…

Hugz Rach xx

No comments: