Tuesday, April 06, 2010

One card three challenges..

Good morning,

hope that you have had a fabulous Easter break with family and friends.

I have managed to find three challenges that fit my card for this morning.

Anyone for Anya the theme is anything...

Stampin' for the weekend  the theme is ribbons and bows

A spoon full of sugar the theme is one for the boys...

sorted.. :)

isn't this image a cutie, it is from the greeting farm set called Oliver & Amelia- happy day set.

I went with the easel style of card for this, i just love this style, there are so many fabulous cards over the blog world that have some amazing designs with this style.

the patterned papers that i chose are from the my minds eye range of papers called bloom and grow, I went round the edges of the papers with my sewing machine and added a few papermania self adhesive pearls.

The sentiment stamp is from maya road.

The  little die cut dinosaur is from a quickutz die, i have loads of these but don't seem to use them that much these days... like i used to..

oh and how cool is the bow-easy.... i know i am a bit behind in using this but boy what a cool thing..makes double bows a treat...

for a change i went and decorated the front of the envelope so it matches the card.

I got that idea from the lovely Maddy

and thats it from me ... no copics i am afraid.

hope that you enjoy the rest of your day..

No comments: