Friday, April 23, 2010

poorly Henry.. bless. everybody art, Stamp with fun& hannah and friends

I have been itching to use this adorable little mouse Henry.. from whiff of joy stamps… who is so poorly… bless him. isn’t he the most adorable creature eva!! this stamp is one of the ones that my dear friend Katharina gave me  at the BSSS in London..

anyway i found this sketch over at the everybody Art challenge blog and knew that it would work with this sweet little Henry image perfectly..

who of course is an animal which means that i can also enter into the stamp with fun challenge this week as they want animals.. perfect!

Hannah and friends are asking for get well soon..

I got out my pinkpaislee pad queen bee which i bought from the hobby house. (there is a link in my crafty stash links in my sidebar) thank you Bev for steering me towards these beauties… just wish that i had bought more now.. they are delish…

for my scalloped edge i have used a Martha Stewart deep edge punch… i just loooove these punches they are delish :)

i have used the flower tutorial again by Ranita, which you can find over at the whiff of joy tutorial and inspiration blog..  I sprayed the white papers with copic sketch pens that i had used to colour in Henry’s blanket so that the colours would all tie in together….  the paw brads are what i have had an age.. forgot that i had them to be honest.. a bit of twine here and there and a fabby sentiment perfect for the occasion which i bought (along with others) from whimsy stamps.. they are a digi download so you get them straight away…. lovely jubley..

like i have already said Henry has been coloured using copic sketch markers which are as follows.

E…0000/00/01/04/07/11/70/71/77/79

YG…21/23/25/63/67

R…20

C…5/7/9

W…1/3/5/7/9

No comments: