Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A spoon full of sugar, with a new Norma Fickel image

Nikki over at a spoon full of sugar has a lovely sketch for us to follow this week.

Here is my version of the sketch.

I have used one of the lovely new images from whiff of joy illustrated by Norma Fickel.. I am not sure if these are on sale yet, as this one came from the whiff of joy stall which was at Ally Pally in london, along with a few others that came home with me… thank you Katharina.x

Beleive it or not these papers from fancy pants are from a Christmas range called Christmas Magic. :)

I Have added a grunge heart which i firstly covered in distress paint.. picket fence and then rubbed some distress ink onto it.. finished with a bit of self adhesive bling. the ticket has been made using one of the new Tim Holtz dies and then stamp on using another of Tims products… I used the ms border punch along the center panel and added some raffia lace to this.

copic colours that i used to colour in the image is

E: 00/01/11/44/47/49/79/43

R: 20

BG: 23/32/34/45/49/10

W: 1/3/5/7/9

No comments: