Saturday, April 17, 2010

Truly scrumptious

Good Morning to you all.. *waving*

I have made a card today using the stamp buzzy friends hop-it bumble. by house mouse designs inc. Would you believe that i have had this stamp  well over a year and this is the first time that i have inked it up!!! Hollie used it when i first got it and that is the only time this baby has seen ink…. i am embarrassed!!

I followed the sketch over at Truly Scrumptious this week which also comes with the optional extra of April showers.……..which i didn’t go with.. .

The papers that i went with are what i bought from Ally Pally at the hobby house stand these are by pinkpaislee and the pad is  called queen bee. I have used a T!m Holtz slight alterations stamp around the edge of my image which i then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. think that i was going for a honeycomb look… haha… don’t think that i even got near, but i do like the effect…. rofl.

I used a prima flower, and added some ribbon as my leaves… don’t ask! the gauze down the side is raffia lace.
This is one of my images where i don’t know the colours that i used… it has been stashed away in my folder….

I hope that you have had a lovely weekend and are all refuelled to take on the week ahead… :)

big Hugz Rach xx

No comments: