Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Friday Sketchers

Hello, boy am i running behind today… have been to the chiropractors again today, same as yesterday and will be going again Friday.. i tell you i haven’t been out the house so much in ages!! my bones sound awful when they are being popped…. it doesn’t hurt though and i am even able to move my neck around a lot easier all ready.. I have a 12 week course to do split into 4 weekly sections… this first section is intensive…. that is why i am going three times a week to begin with.. .. then it will drop to two and then once a week…. hopefully my neck and back will be well on it’s way to being a lot better, just to keep it that way.. :)

I was intending on writing this post up last night so that i could post this morning, but didn’t get round to it.. but here it is now .. lol

I wanted to use the fabby sketch that is this weeks challenge over on Friday sketchers.

Using one of my Hanglar & Stanglar images , coloured with copic sketch markers on neenah solar white paper.

the sentiment stamps are cats life press. yay i remembered the name… makes a change..lol. they are a circle stamp but i just tucked half of it behind the image..

papers that i have used are from stampin up. I also used a Martha Stewart deep edge punch up the sides…

copic colours are as follows.

E…00/01/11/13/50/51/53/55/35

R…20/22/24/27/29/37

W…1/3/5/7/9

Thank you for your lovely comments that you leave… :)

Hugz Rach x

No comments: