Wednesday, June 16, 2010

good morning.....I am so so so so excited!!!

hehe.. love it.. good morning to you all . I am super happy today. i booked the tickets yesterday to go and see twilight saga  eclipse… for the 3rd July… i am sooo soo super excited.. I booked tickets for all of us… but Tom doesn’t want to go and see it.. (I kinda new that he wouldn’t want to go but just felt quilty if i didn’t book him a ticket..and i didn’t want him to think that i didn’t think about him…  (he was at work so couldn’t ask him)) so Hollie’s friend is coming with us instead as she love’s twilight too…. got to say though i am so glad that i read the books, cause it fills all the little details in that the films seem to loose…..can’t wait!!!!!!

anyway ..The card that i am showing here today is a New home card that i made using one of the images from the whiff of joy stamps April Stamp kit

Coloured using copic sketch markers… not many this time….

I fancied a bit of a change of style with this card… and i like it… i used one of my sizzix tim holtz embossing folders for the main card base to give some interest.. love this brick effect!! think that i have said that before..hehe..
I have just basically layed the other bits up.. using some craft paper which i pushed through the crimper thingymajig.. a die from spellbinders, raffia lace a little bit of dp by basic grey june bug and a key… (Tim Holtz)
The sentiment is computer generated.
I have tried to get the gold colours but think that i will have to go back to the drawing board…. i popped the stickles on top of the gold colours so that the building would look like it was shimmering in the sun!!! yes i am mad..
Thank you for dropping by and I
hope that you have a fab day …

No comments: