Monday, September 27, 2010

Good evening... :) not too sure where the time has gone.

Hello, I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend, i am not sure where mine went.. and i didn’t get much done to boot.. still scratching my head..
but anyways i have a card to share with you today..
I have gone all Halloween for this one, I don’t send out Halloween cards myself  .. but…..i just love this adorable Magnolia image.. this is one from last year.. and it is only the second time that i have inked her up…. shocking..
I have gone with orange purples and blacks for this one, the papers are what i found in my scrap draw.. (i even had enough to make two cards with.. :) but sadly i don’t know the make.. The flowers are from my stash and the pretty pearl brad and metal work are from Jill’s shop the hobby house.  the sentiment is by Hanglar and Stanglar… and the pumpkin charm is also from my stash.. i buy these charms from an ebay seller from china, I end up with loads of them.. hehe.
This is the inside of the card, I have used a martha stewart punch for the strip across the middle
I got it in my head to use the white paint by copic for the highlights… well i wish that i hadn’t bothered, got so cross with myself.. but hay there isn’t a lot i can do about it now.. just learn from it..
here are the copic colours that i used to colour in this sweetie.
Thanks for dropping by..

This card is currently on sale on ebay until Monday 4th October

No comments: