Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a sweet angel blowing kisses.. xx

Hello and good evening to you all, what a miserable day it has been here in not so sunny Gloucestershire.. :(
Thank you to all of you that have sent good wishes about my new job front and asked how i am getting on.. well…. I no longer have the job…. no not to being sacked.. hehe.. but it just wasn’t for me.. it was making me ill, with stress and worry.. I was going out to people in the community to help them stay in their own homes as long as possible.. but me being such a wittle pot couldn’t just go out there and do my job and then go home… no i take everything to heart and as my hubby says.. i care too much… if i could just scoop everyone up and bring them home i would.. just to put my mind at ease..
I wasn’t sleeping and was even having nightmares… my ibs has kicked off big time and well like i said it just wasn’t for me.. so i made the decision to leave.. (I think that it was the shortest term of employment ever!)
:(
well then, changing the subject ….. i have another card to share with you today… (thank you for the lovely comments that was left for the Halloween card that i posted yesterday,you really are too sweet.)

This time my cards image is from whiff of joy stamps, this is one of the first stamps and i just love these sweet angel images, so adorable. I have added some stickles to her wings and some ice white pearl pen from viva ( you can get these pearl pens in loads of different colours from both quixotic paperie and the secret crafter)

The papers that i have used are from Magnolia and i have also used various flowers from my stash… some are from wild orchid crafts. the pretty lace that i have used is what i purchased from bunny Zoe’s crafts.. this is gorgeous lace. .. love it. The smitten is a jelly thing from making memories.. i have had it floating around in my draw for an age….years! it came with a few other sentiments, which i hope that i can find a use for soon and that they aren’t left for the same amount of time again, unloved.. :(
The little felt button is also a making memories product.. which i have threaded some Karen fosters crafters floss through..
the mat for the image was created by using one of the Martha stewart around the edge punch sets..

This is a peek of the inside which is the same layout as the front..

a closer peek of the image, take no notice of the mistakes.. :P

oh and before i leave you here are the copic colours that i used for this image.
This card is currently up for sale on ebay until Monday 4th October
oooooo i almost forgot.. i was going to post this image yesterday but me being me .. forgot!! doh.. well guess what came through the post the other day…. i was so excited..

my personalized stamps that i ordered from Whimsy stamps arrived, i am so so so pleased with these and i know that they are going to be used lots… :)
one happy bunny signing off..  hope you have all had a fab day…

No comments: