Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Sarah Kay.. boy i havn't coloured one of these in a long time!

oh boy i can’t remember the last time i coloured a Sarah Kay image.. an age ago i know.. i even forgot that i had this one..

I did have fun colouring this sweetie though..
I even got my wizard out to get the embossing right on the spellbinders dies. and boy doesn’t it make a difference.. i am quite lazy and usually just shove the dies through my big shot and that is it.. guess that is going to change now.. i love the crisp and clean lines the embossing gives.. love it!!

I didn’t have the right coloured flowers for this card so just got my airbrush out and blitzed some cream ones with my copics.. pretty cool.. i think that i need to just buy the white ones now and colour co-ordinate them by colouring them with copic pens..
The admit one sentiment is one of Tim Holtz. and the felt heart is making memories.. i forgot to add the floss to it.. doesn’t look quite finished to me now.. ah well  not a lot i can do about it now.. sigh!

Colouring Medium: copic sketch markers.
Image: Sarah Kay.
Papers: DCWV Linen closet.
dies: various spellbinders.
flowers: cherry blossoms from wild orchid crafts.
stamens from stash.
leaves: magnolia doohickey die.

No comments: