Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hanglar Birthday card.


:) hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend so far.. I have a girlie hanglar birthday card to share with you today.

using my usual copic sketch markers to colour with a touch of prisma pencil.

I decided to make this into a Easel card, just for a change.. the sentiment along the bottom says may all your dreams come true.. i have used papers from little yellow bicycle.. again i am not sure of the range… sorry.
I have used flowers and pins from my stash, which i have spritzed with my copic airbrush system…
The bling is just bits that i have cut from a huge swirl that i have.. i just cut off portions that i need as some of these swirls are so large .

and here is a pic of the little tag that i add to my cards .. somewhere for a message to be written to the recipient..
this along with some other cards will be up for sale on Ebay tomorrow at around 6pm…
thanks for dropping by
hugs Rachxxx

1 comment:

creacora said...

hai Rach long time ago that I send you a comment I always try but it went wrong everytime
I love your cards and your collouring so I try again
I hope it works now
hugs Cora