Friday, October 15, 2010

Kenny K Challenge.. Make it Christmas


I haven’t entered a challenge blog for goodness knows how long… i wasn’t intentionally joining in this week with the
Kenny k challenge
but i made this card and it fitted in perfectly with their theme of Make it Christmas..

Coloured with copics and a small amount of black prisma pencil for added depth.

and get this i even went and made my own paper.. I used a background stamp of sheet music can’t remember the make of this stamp. well anyway i stamped in versa mark on white paper and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder, after which i then added the different distress inks ..looks pretty cool, don’t you think.. ?

here is my finished card.. i didn’t want to take over too much of the paper so only added a doily.. (from the hobby house) and a rose, which i blitz to death with my copic airbrush.. it was white in a former life.. hahaha, nothing is safe in this house.. the charm is from my stash as are the little pom poms.. Naughty or nice is computer generated.. oh and i also added one of the labels dies behind my mat.. just for a bit of interest.. I think that is about it…
I have gone and bought myself a hot glue gun.. and can’t wait  to find something to  use it on.. thought that it would make my boxes a little more secure.. can see myself burning my fingers though as i am sooooo clumsy.. wish me luck….
big hugs Rachxxxx

No comments: