Thursday, October 07, 2010

Sarah Kay... girl with basket of apples

good morning, :))
Well here is as promised the other sarah Kay card that i was yabbering on about yesterday.. hehe..

I have used bloom and grow papers for this card.

the decorative strip is a spellbinders die.. i just added some adhesive pearls to the flower shapes..
the flowers are a mixture of from my stash and wild orchid crafts.. I blitzed the cherry blossoms with my copic airbrush..
the lace is from bunny zoes.. love this it is so pretty. 

the inside.. I have roughed up the edges with my zutter.

I love how this dragon fly has turned out.. i cut two of the larger dragonflies(doohickeys from magnolia) and one of the small dragonflies that come in the set.. then after inking the edges i chopped off the bottom of the smaller dragon fly … layered them all together and then added some stickles and some adhesive pearls to represent the body.. looks pretty cool i think.. oh not forgetting some stamens for the antenna :)
This card has already been sold.. along with the one shown yesterday..

No comments: