Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Age is just a number

or is it.. haha..  personally i think that you are as old as you feel….. in my case.. i am regressing back to my childhood.. rofl..x
The image on todays card is one of the new lily of the valley image… I have to give a big shout out to my sweet friend Jacqui,  I couldn’t make it to the N.E.C this year and she kindly got these new images and sentiments for me.. so sending big cyber hugs and kisses.. mwah…xxxx
2010_11_13_0746
got to say i just fell in love with this image the first time that i saw it which was on Jacqui’s blog..  she has so much character,  hehe.. I thought that i would be a bit different with the colours for this one.. and went for brown, black with a splash of colour.. that colour being orange.. I made my own sentiment for this one.. which says .. age is just a number…. it’s remembering it that’s the problem. have a great birthday…  at the time i thought the image could represent someone who doesn’t like getting older.. maybe not.. just my mad mind .. hehehe..
2010_11_13_0756
the papers that i have used for this card are by G.C.D studios.. i bought my paper stack from my local range shop.. this collection being called Paris nights.
i added some film strip… (Tim Holtz) for some added interest.. then i just went mad with the stickles.. Smile with tongue out
2010_11_13_0758
the flowers are from wild orchid crafts …don’t go looking for orange poppy’s though as this one was originally white/cream.. hehe.. i blasted it with my copic’s. The charm is from my stash..
2010_11_13_0746 copy
I have added stickles to her skirt.. looks a little wet on this piccie.. i am presuming that it is the reflection from the lights.. it isn’t wet honest..
2010_11_12_0739
The image was stamped onto Neenah classic card using memento ink.. then coloured with copic markers and prisma pencils.
thanks for dropping by. Hugs Rach…xxxxx

No comments: