Monday, November 29, 2010

Just for you on your special day.. lily of the Valley

Good morning all.
Hope that you have all had a fabulous weekend.  I have my hubby home so mine was the best.. Smile
He is still home today so this post is going to be short and sweet..

I have made this card after seeing the fabby sketch designed by Bev over at the lotv challenge blog. thanks honey loved working with this.

I have used a lily of the valley image for this card as well. just love these images, they are so fun to colour and so easy!!

here is a better look at the front… this is a larger card at 7x7” in size, I used self adhesive pearls.. Martha Stewart border punch and a Marianne design die.
The sentiment used is also lily of the valley. stamped onto a nestie shape.

here is what the inside looks like.. the heart has been cut using a sizzix red die.. primitive hearts and the flowers are wild orchid crafts. Smile
I have added my usual tag for a sentiment to this card.. just tucked at the back on the fold.

closer look.
The image has been coloured with copics… can’t believe that i didn’t take a picture of those this time…. my brain is all over the place.. getting closer to Christmas and i  have other things rattling around up in my brain.. lol..
anyways i have to get a shift on now.. bye for now.. enjoy your day.
hugs Rach xx

No comments: