Monday, November 08, 2010

Santa is coming to town… too soon for my liking.. lol

Wow it has been an age.. well it seems like an age since i have gotten any cards made!! Sad smile. I have had good reason to not have been beavering away in my craft room.. toiling at the sticking and gluing.. hehe. what with the half term holidays and the kids being at home. my eldest came home for a week . i am not complaining as it was lovely to have all my kiddo’s under one roof again.. though it does get a little loud and manic at times.. lol… Surprised smile
Thank you for the mails of concern.. thinking that i had dropped off of the planet.. you can’t get rid of me that easy..
2010_11_08_0718
I have made a hanglar card to share.. this little beauty i bought from Hanglars on eBay . isn’t she just the sweetest..  she has been coloured with copic markers, and i have added some stickles glitter to her hat and stocking.. the snowflakes have been cut from acetate on the cricut and then sprinkled with diamond dust.. flowers are a mixture of bought ones from wild orchid crafts and handmade ones made using the sizzix die.
2010_11_08_0720
i am having probs with the lighting for my pictures again… grrr.. i hate grainy looking pictures… does my head in..
the swirl is from a doohicky die from magnolia you can get these from bunny zoe’s crafts.  the sentiment is from magnolia too.
I even got to use my spellbinder  grande circle dies.. yay.. Open-mouthed smile i love this new size.. just got to save up my pennies for all the sets now……
papers are what i found in my scrap draw…
2010_11_06_0639
anyway thanks for dropping by , i am hoping to get this card on eBay soon..
Hugs Rachxx

No comments: