Friday, November 12, 2010

simple male happy birthday

I have a simple male birthday card to share with you today.. using non other than another Hanglar and Stanglar image. Open-mouthed smile
2010_11_08_0727
there isn’t a great deal to say about this card.. lol… so this is going to be one short post.. hehe..
firstly the papers are by Tim holtz from the Retro Grunge stack which  you can get from Elaine at Quixotic Paparie
the metal work is what i have had for an age!!! which my sweet friend Bev got for me.. the brad is basic grey, the corner pieces have been cut using a quickutz die.. the brad is made using the some paper from the same paper pad that the card base is from.. using a tool from imaginisce. can’t remember it’s proper name..  the leaf border punch is by Martha Stewart.
2010_11_08_0728
I also went around the edge with my sewing machine and added some ribbon from my stash.
close up 1
the outer edge of the image has been achieved using prisma pencils and sansodor.
I printed the image onto Neenah classic card with memento ink before colouring with copic sketch markers.. I don’t have the colours of the pens that i used as i deleted them by accident from my camera.. Sad smile
I had a mail yesterday asking if i would like my cards to be featured on a blog that is published in the Netherlands (gekopcopic.blogspot.com).. .. wow what an honour.. ..
Thank you for dropping by and i hope that you have a great weekend.. Open-mouthed smile
big hugs Rach.xx

No comments: