Monday, August 30, 2010

sweet little rabbit.. too cute

This sweet little rabbit with his balloon is just so sweet..
I had a lot of fun with this card..

I would love to be able to tell you which papers that i have used but.. i don’t remember.. they look like k& co to me.. lol
 here is a different angle. these easel cards are brilliant but such a pain to photograph.. or is it only me that has these problems…

I have also added a little tag and pocket on the inside of the card as i always get a little unstuck on where you could write your salutaion.. this way it looks neat and tidy .. plus you can take the tag out to write on..
 
Thats it for today.. :)

Image: lili of the valley
papers: k & co i think.
sentiment: from stash.
tickets: Tim Holtz.
flowers: wild orchid crafts.
charm, metal work: ebay seller
lace: stash.
leaves: magnolia doohickeys die

No comments: