Monday, September 06, 2010

Hanglar & Stanglar sitting boy


 good morning, hope that your weekend was a great one.. ours was busy.. what is new there.. lol..
I have a simple but adorable card to show you today that i have made using one of my adorable Hanglar stamps…. i just love these sweet little images.. :)

I have added the tag on the inside but havn’t shown it.. lol..
I have been doing a bit of training in preperation for my new job..  on moving & handling .. boy is my brain rusty.. lol.. have two others to do this week, a day on medication and i can’t remember what the other days training is about… told you my brain is toffee.. haha..

Thank you for dropping by.
image: Hanglar and Stanglar.
Papers: Tim Holtz shabby vintage.
button and floss: stash.
sizzix embossing folder.
glitter: stickles
colouring Medium: copics…
I am so sorry but i just havn’t the time to list the copic colours that i am using.. i am trying to colour multiple images in at the same time so i can at least get a few cards made.. hope that you understand..

No comments: