Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Merry Christmas to you from me.. :)

Another Hanglar sweetie to share with you today.. i think that i am officially addicted to Hanglars and Stanglars Smile with tongue out
2010_11_08_0723
I have gone with a pink and brown colour combo for this card, using the Mooey Christmas  digital papers from Nitwit collections. I can at long last print papers…Yay!! no i haven’t gone mad. lol, I have been having problems with my laser printer for a long time now with ref to printing colours. It was fine printing black.. so i just stuck with it. as long as i could print my digi images i was happy……..until i couldn’t print in black anymore as it was putting a pink hue all over the papers..grrrr.  so with that my gorgeous hubby said that i could buy myself a new one.. Yay! and it works perfectly.. bonus!!
2010_11_08_0732
I have added to the card a holly leaf shape cut from a Martha Stewart punch, a cats life press sentiment stamp and a few corner shapes cut from a quickutz die. the pearl dots have been created using a pearl pen from viva, which can be bought from Quixotic paperie.
oh and not forgetting the little doily which i added under the image mat.. this one was from my stash, but Jill has doily’s in her shop at The Hobby House
close up 5
I added some glitter to the centre piece of the bunting..
2010_11_06_0640
These are the colours that i used on this image.. after firstly stamping the image with memento ink onto Neenah classic card.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugs RachxxWinking smile

No comments: