Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cheers to you, you party animal

this morning i have a card to share with you made using a Mo Manning digital image.. this one is called Hatter and is available via Mo’s digital pencil shop
2010_11_08_0725
I had a lot of fun with this card, just thought that he was wonderful the first time i saw it.. lol.. i love an image that makes me chuckle.
a pretty simple card really . the papers are digital papers that i have had on my computer for years! they are called about a boy  birth to 18 months by misticato. not sure which online shop i bought them though.. sorry.
2010_11_08_0730
the sentiment stamps that i have used for this card are from whiff of joy. I thought that these worked perfectly with this image..
Again i have used my grand circles and scallop circles from spellbinders.. for size ref if you go from the smallest size in the grand circles to the largest.. this was the third size.. … there are another three larger ones than this.. opens up a whole world of possibilities don’t you think.. oh and my card is approx. 15 cm square..
to finish off my card i added some pearl brads.. these are by papermania.. but i know that Jill has some really pretty ones in all sorts of colours at The Hobby House. which are much better quality than these ones…
close up3
I went round the edge of my image with prisma pencils and sansodor.. only because i was being too lazy to make a mask so that i could use my airbrush system.. Eye rolling smile

2010_11_06_0641
I printed the digital image onto Neenah classic card and then coloured it in with the copic colours shown above..
Hope that you have a fab day. and thank you for dropping by
Hugs Rachxx

No comments: