Sunday, April 25, 2010

A boy and his best friend.

This card kinda didn’t turn out as i had hoped… it was obvious it wasn’t going to work but hey… lol..

I originally wanted to play along with 2 sketches 4 you following their sketch by Laura.. .. then i went on to think that i could squeeze the elements onto a square card….this didn’t work as you will see.

I enjoyed making the card though and actually it didn’t take that long.. :) I used  a greeting farm image called oliver and Amelia buddies set  these are adorable sets and come with fabby sentiments.. I have used my pink paislee papers 365 degrees (can’t find the sign on the keyboard hehe) I coloured Oliver in with copic sketch markers.

E…00/01/11/13/21/25/27/29/49

YR…21/23/24/14

B…21/32/34/37

W…1/3/5/7/9

N…3/5/7/9

110

R…20

i used a stampin  up die to cut out my image and a martha stewart punch for thee border… buttons and crafters floss came from my stash.

Thank you for dropping by.

Hugz Rach xx

No comments: