Saturday, April 24, 2010

you warm my heart! papertake weekly sketch by Dawny P

Helloo. :)

Dawny has designed a fantastic sketch over at papertake weekly.. so i just had to join in.. :)

i have used one of my sweet little Hanglar images for this card, isn’t he just adorable..

omg… i have just noticed that my sticky note is showing that is stuck to the back of my card… holds all the information on what i used.. colours papers etc.. my brain is a sieve and this is the only way that i remember.. rofl.. what a numskull!! (maybe i  need to stick a note on the camera to say to remove post it note from back of card before photographing… )

These papers that i used are by  making memories and are called just chillin, i have had them an age just skulking in my cupboards….. now it’s time to come out and play.. :) i went round all the edges with my tim holtz distress tool and then on some papers i useed my sewing machine..  the little heart on the top is a makin memories too.. i just punched some holes in it to make it look like a button and then threaded some stuff through.. and finally gluing it to a bit of ribbon i had in my stash.

I have coloured the sweet Hanglar in with copic sketch markers.. colours are:

E…00/01/11/13

R…20

W….3/5/7/9

B…91/93/95/97/99

The you warm my heart sentiment is from whiff of joy stamps

oh and before i forget someone asked me where i got my T!m Holtz pads from.. I got mine from craft obsessions.. (there is a link to this in my crafty stash links which is in my sidebar.. ) sorry that i couldn’t get back to you personally but you didn’t leave a url link nor email in your comment..

Hugz Rach xx

No comments: